Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search our blog
- Disney’s strong results on the Dow Jones Industrial Average: Not so Grimm 2012 included Disney movies on Netflix and a Brothers Grimm Google doodle
- Boehner makes tax rates concession as House of Representatives nears fiscal cliff deadline
- Euro falls in the wake of Italian Prime Minister Monti’s resignation announcement
- Business travel news: Economic factors and lower business confidence to blame for slow growth says U. S. Travel Association
- Black Friday sales trends 2012 vs Black Friday 2011: Thanksgiving hours add boost
Blogs we read
Tag Archives: US economy
If this year’s Black Friday sales are any indication of a recovering economy, then the U.S. is on its way up. Statistics this year are skewed, however, due to extended shopping hours with record sales starting on Thanksgiving Day. The … Continue reading
Counterfeit goods cost the US economy through lost sales revenues and lost tax revenues. Their very existence threatens innovation, international trade and investment as well as economic growth. What is more threatening however is the danger from counterfeit medications that … Continue reading
Optimism at news of a settlement in the European Union debt crises has ebbed as investors return to business as usual. The focus this week will turn to the U.S. economy and new data that will be released.