Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search our blog
- Disney’s strong results on the Dow Jones Industrial Average: Not so Grimm 2012 included Disney movies on Netflix and a Brothers Grimm Google doodle
- Boehner makes tax rates concession as House of Representatives nears fiscal cliff deadline
- Euro falls in the wake of Italian Prime Minister Monti’s resignation announcement
- Business travel news: Economic factors and lower business confidence to blame for slow growth says U. S. Travel Association
- Black Friday sales trends 2012 vs Black Friday 2011: Thanksgiving hours add boost
Blogs we read
Tag Archives: Facebook Ads
Online retailers get their wish: New Facebook advertising campaign tool provides customer tracking while protecting privacy
On Friday, November 16, 2012, Facebook announced the roll-out of a new conversion tool that would allow online retailers to track those who visit their site by first clicking on their Facebook ad. The new customer tracking tool is the latest advertising … Continue reading
Businesses are beginning to exploit the target marketing capability of Facebook ads. Unlike a Google Adwords campaign, Facebook advertisements can be used to create a fan base and build relationships with customers and potential customers.