Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search our blog
- Disney’s strong results on the Dow Jones Industrial Average: Not so Grimm 2012 included Disney movies on Netflix and a Brothers Grimm Google doodle
- Boehner makes tax rates concession as House of Representatives nears fiscal cliff deadline
- Euro falls in the wake of Italian Prime Minister Monti’s resignation announcement
- Business travel news: Economic factors and lower business confidence to blame for slow growth says U. S. Travel Association
- Black Friday sales trends 2012 vs Black Friday 2011: Thanksgiving hours add boost
Blogs we read
Tag Archives: Cyber Monday
If this year’s Black Friday sales are any indication of a recovering economy, then the U.S. is on its way up. Statistics this year are skewed, however, due to extended shopping hours with record sales starting on Thanksgiving Day. The … Continue reading
Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, is the official start of holiday shopping for most consumers in the United States. So far the numbers are encouraging that this holiday season will boost sales and continue to fuel economic recovery in … Continue reading
Online retailers offer Cyber Monday deals for holiday shopping: But which one do the media write about the most?
The top 10 online retailers, every site from Target to Walmart to Macy’s, are offering Cyber Monday deals with spectacular savings for holiday shopping. We are seeing the ads in our morning newspaper and viewing the online ads pushed to … Continue reading