Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search our blog
- Disney’s strong results on the Dow Jones Industrial Average: Not so Grimm 2012 included Disney movies on Netflix and a Brothers Grimm Google doodle
- Boehner makes tax rates concession as House of Representatives nears fiscal cliff deadline
- Euro falls in the wake of Italian Prime Minister Monti’s resignation announcement
- Business travel news: Economic factors and lower business confidence to blame for slow growth says U. S. Travel Association
- Black Friday sales trends 2012 vs Black Friday 2011: Thanksgiving hours add boost
Blogs we read
Tag Archives: Black Friday
If this year’s Black Friday sales are any indication of a recovering economy, then the U.S. is on its way up. Statistics this year are skewed, however, due to extended shopping hours with record sales starting on Thanksgiving Day. The … Continue reading
Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, is the official start of holiday shopping for most consumers in the United States. So far the numbers are encouraging that this holiday season will boost sales and continue to fuel economic recovery in … Continue reading
Holiday shopping begins with Black Friday: Target, Walmart, Sears—which of these retailers gets the most attention in the media?
From everything we’ve been reading and hearing in the media, Black Friday, the official inaugural holiday shopping event, will kick off late on Thanksgiving Day. Still, it’s called Black Friday and it’s a huge day for the top retailers. Using … Continue reading