On March 30, 2012 Goliath will become HighBeam Business! This means Goliath subscribers will now have access to more business information than ever before.
Here’s a look at the features of using HighBeam Business:
- More content with millions of company profiles and business publications all containing revenue reports, financial data, and executive team breakdowns
- Thousands of industry reports broken out by SIC/NAICS categorization, with links to the most important companies in each industry
- Stay on top of your industry and prospects by quickly saving items of interest and receiving RSS and email alerts based on your keyword searches
- Integrated list building technology gives you the ability to create sales lead/prospect lists in seconds that are also exportable to your CRM
- Modern site design with improved, faster performance
- Stellar customer support
How to Access HighBeam Business
When you visit the Goliath Web site on or after March 29, 2012, you will automatically be re-routed to HighBeam Business. You will be able to login to HighBeam Business by using your current Goliath username and password. It’s that easy!
I had an individual subscription to one of the Goliath modules (either Company Profiles, Industry Reports, or Business News). What content do I have access to on Highbeam Business?
We’ve drastically simplified our subscription offerings on HighBeam Business. Instead of giving you access to a single content set (e.g. company profiles), your HighBeam Business subscription provides access to all of the content on the site, including more than 1 million company profiles, thousands of industry reports, and nearly 100 million business articles, as well as all of the onsite tools like search alerts, sales lead list building, and more for a price of $49.95 per month or $499.95 annually.
What happens to any Goliath pages—like company profiles, industry reports or news articles—that I’ve bookmarked?
We’ve made significant effort to redirect all pages on Goliath to the same or equivalent content on HighBeam Business. This means that, after the transition, when you try to access a page you’ve bookmarked on Goliath, you’ll be automatically taken to the equivalent page on HighBeam Business. There may, however, be instances in which we were unable to match the content exactly; in those cases, you’ll be redirected to a search or browse page, from which you can find similar content.
Who can I contact if I have questions about HighBeam Business?
We’ve created a dedicated email address for all inquiries related to this transition, at Goliath.Transition@cengage.com. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly with any questions you might have. We hope you enjoy using HighBeam Business!